Invest Seoul Center is inviting future entrepreneurs to the Business Start-up School in 2020(OASIS-4). Together with our business consultation service, this program provides expats in Seoul with the necessary information to set up and run a business successfully, as well as a chance to network with other expats and local professionals.
- Course Information-
· Course date&time : April 20 ~ 29 (20 hours in total)
> April 20 ~24 (Mon. to Fri.): 7 pm ~ 9 pm (2 hours every day)
> April 25 (Sat.): 10 am ~ 12 pm, 1 pm~3 pm (2 classes, 4 hours)
> April 27 ~ 29 (Mon. to Wed.): 7 pm ~ 9 pm (2 hours every day)
· Class size : 25 people
· Completion criteria : 80% attendance (more than 16hours)
· Curriculum : 10 subjects (Business Plan, Labor law, Tax, etc)
· Eligibility : Future entrepreneurs (international residents in Seoul)
· Language : English
(Notice - This lecture is a real-time online class. You should attend the course with a device
(desktop with a webcam or laptop or mobile phone) that can show your face.
If you don’t show your face during the class, your attendance is not allowed.)
- Application procedure –
1. Application period: April 8 -17
* first-come, first-served 25 applicants.
2. Visit the link below and fill out the application form.
- application link : https://bit.ly/2VazLcN
3. Send a copy of ARC or Passport via E-mail at email@example.com
* If you use Yandex(yandex.ru) email. Please use a different email.
4. Wait for the confirmation email.
- The application is accepted only when we receive fulfilled application and a copy of ARC(or passport).
- Others –
· This course is run by the Seoul Metropolitan government and Tuition-Free.
· It is authorized as OASIS-4(25 points) by The ministry of justice.
· Contact and Inquiries : Tel (02)6361-4128 / Email firstname.lastname@example.org