Foreign start-ups(decision making executives like CEO, CTO, CFO) that register a business this year and related with 8 new growth industries (those who meet the conditions listed below ⓐ~ⓒ)
※ Excluding the self-employed such as the simple wholesale & retail industries and luxury pleasure sectors
- ⓐ Foreign start-ups who recommended by Seoul Metropolitan Government Business Incubation Center
- ⓑ Foreign start-ups who recommended by Seoul Startup Hub Partners
- ⓒ Foreign start-ups who recommended by Global Start-up Immigration Center Recommender
- - Support amount : 50% of Monthly Rent (max. 1,000,000 won per tenant)
※ Tenants have to pay real estate agent's commission and management cost on their own account.
- - Period : 2 years
※ Tenants can be granted with an additional 1-year contract extension depending on their performance(only once).
- - Lease Area : Seoul
- - Process : Submit a lease contract & payment proof of monthly rent to the management office → Confirmation by ISC manager
|How to apply
- - How to apply : Submit all the documents below via email
- ① Recommendation letter from the organization above(ⓐ~ⓒ)
- ② Application form
- ③ Agreement of Personal Information Utilization
- ④ Copy of Identification (Alien Registration Card or Domestic Resident Evidence Certificate)
※ Any executive(not CEO) must submit 4 major insurance certificate and proof of employment
- ⑤ Copy of lease(monthly rent) contract
- ⑥ Copy of business registration
- ⑦ Other performance certificate(for reference) *optional
※ If any required document is not submitted, your application will not be counted.
March 2020 ~ 27 November 2020 (* Financial support will be First-come-first-served until the budget is exhausted.)
※ The schedule is changeable depending on the circumstances