Today's Invest Guide : Labor·Employment
The purpose of the labor law is to guarantee and improve basic livelihood for workers. Minimum standards for working conditions must be secured as prescribed by law.
Working hours: Should not exceed standard specified in
Labor Standards Act as 8 hours per day and 40 hours per week
Major labor law regulations employers should abide by (1/2)
1. In case of hiring a worker, a labor agreement shall be
made in written document.
2. Worker's list and salary book and other important documents about
labor agreements shall be kept in a business place and preserved for 3 years.
3. Working hours of 8 hours per day and 40 hours per week.
4. Holiday of 1 day per week and at least 15 days per year must be given.
5. Full wages shall be paid in cash or bank account to the relevant worker at
a fixed date not less than once a month.
Major labor law regulations employers should abide by (2/2)
1. In case of overtime work·night work·holiday work,
50% of hourly wage shall be more paid.
2. A retirement allowance of 1 month average salary per year shall be paid to
worker who has worked for not less than 1 year.
3. In case of discharging a worker, there is a reasonable cause.
4. The discharging time and reason shall be notified in writing.
5. Not less than a minimum wage as determined and notified by
the Minister of Labor and Employment shall be paid.
|Seoul and Kazahkstan Join Hands for Global Entrepreneurs (0)||2020.11.24|
|[상담해DREAM] When the issuance of a certificate of a foreign-invested enterprise is rejected due to a shortage of foundation capital (0)||2020.11.23|
|[투자SEOUL명서] Today's Invest Guide : Labor·Employment (0)||2020.11.20|
|[상담해DREAM] Can a business license application be rejected when an international student established a foreign direct investment company? (0)||2020.11.19|
|Mentoring & Networking Workshop for Early Stage Startups (0)||2020.11.11|
|[투자SEOUL명서] Today's Invest Guide : Local Tax (0)||2020.11.09|