The Invest Seoul Center is inviting future entrepreneurs to the 6th Business Start-up School in 2020(OASIS-4).
Together with our business consultation service, this program provides expats in Seoul with the necessary information to set up and run a business successfully, as well as a chance to network with other expats and local professionals.
◆ Course Information
· Course date & time: October 19~ October 30, 2020. 7pm~9pm (Mon. to Fri., 20 hours in total)
· Class size: 30 people
· Completion criteria: 80% attendance (more than 16 hours)
· Curriculum: 10 subjects (Business Plan, Labor law, Tax, etc)
· Eligibility: Future entrepreneurs (international residents in Seoul)
※ Notice - This lecture is a real-time online class. You should attend the course with a device (desktop with a webcam or laptop or mobile phone) that can show your face. If you don’t show your face during the class, your attendance is not allowed.
◆ Application procedure
1. Application deadline: October 9, 5pm (*first-come, first-served) .
2. Visit the link below and fill out the application form.
3. Send a copy of ARC or Passport via E-mail at email@example.com
※ If you use Yandex(yandex.ru) email. Please use a different email.
4. Wait for the confirmation email.
- The application is accepted only when we receive fulfilled application and a copy of ARC(or passport).
· This course is run by the Seoul Metropolitan government and Tuition-Free.
· It is authorized as OASIS-4(25 points) by the Ministry of Justice.
· Contact and Inquiries: Tel (02)6361-4128 / Email firstname.lastname@example.org